Merc Monitor Level 1

About to put one on my 225 Pro XS equiped XB-2003. What all does it, I do know it shows rpms, trim, GPH and speed but what else doe sit do? What do I need to link it to my Helix 9 Gen1?

2. Member
    Living the good life on Lake Hartwell, Fair Play, SC
    PSI, keeps peak speed and rpm's, mine came with a temp sensor to read ambient temperatures (I have it tied up under the dash), also really neat feature eco-something...I forget what it's called, that directs you to proper trim and RPM's to achieve best MPG and I forget what all else.

If I rmemeber right it's connected to my NMEA backbone which enable me to see all sorts of engine data on my Lowrance. Not sure how HUmminbird works
    2013 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro
    2023 Mercury Racing 300R
    Bravo FS 30P
    ProMax 30P

Yep, I have it now came in yesterday and it looks pretty intimidating to say the least.

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Its pretty straightforward. But can look intimidating with all of the plugs coming off the harness.

It will tie into the nmea network to display gps info to allow xx.xx speed at xxxx rpm.
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

Tim, I think I have the wrong harness that goes from the outboard to the gauge. I am talking about the long blue one. Part number 84-8M0055042. The plug that runs up to the gauge is a female. The plug in the harness that plugs into the gauge is a female. I need one of those to be a male. I don’t have your number or I would call ya with pictures. I would add pictures here but I don’t know how.

Update: I have been searching online and I found a thread on a BassCat page where the guy had what he called a gender blender male to male adapter cable. Anyone have a part number for this? Otherwise looks like I need a junction box.
    Last edited by K-DAWG; 05-02-2019 at 06:41 PM.

HA, figured it out I need a male to male connector.

Mercury-Mercruiser 84-892452T01 10 Pin Adapter Harness Male/Male

Or at least I am pretty sure this is what I need.

7. BBC SPONSOR
    Exactly what you need. I have 2 on order for you and a Thomas.
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Powell View Post
    Exactly what you need. I have 2 on order for you and a Thomas.

Thanks Tim.