Gettin ready to get wet!

Rain Saturday am. As long as no lightning grandson and I are headed out. Tenkiller will be the target. I really like moving around and learning something about all of the lakes here in Oklahoma. That will keep a fella busy for quite a while from what I can tell.
    have a good weekend!

I am like you if there no lightning, I'll be on Gibson, the 1st weekend in a month no honey done..

3. Member
    There is a tournament out of chicken creek tomorrow am . So don't try to launch there

Bearetta my club is fishing Tenkiller tomorrow if you see a little blue Ranger R73 stop by and say hey.

5. Member
    Thanks for the info. Avoid chicken creek. Say howdy to 11 pounder if seen!
    Will have some fun no matter what.
    This year is going to be the most fun I have had in my 31 years of living in Oklahoma.
    thinking Cookson or Sixkiller to launch. Will do some work tonight with my buddy Basil Hayden’s and see what we can figure out!

Were launching at Sizemore, I'll probably spend most of my time in there.Good fishing and let that grandson catch some.

Tom it was nice to meet you and Dillon, how did you guy's do?

8. Member
    Nice to meet you too Dean. We cranked a few small ones on flat shallow banks. Took a break a got cheeseburgers at the marina there in that cove. Watched the wind start to lay while we ate. We up lake quite a ways and tried the same cranking on shallow water and points in coves but staying close to the main lake. North wind kicked up the last hour or so. Zilch. We fished hard till about 7 and called it a day. Dylan said pond fishing is much easier! Just got home and put gear up and poured the first Basil Hayden’s. Long Day!
    puzzledd by the amount of moss in the lake this early.
    We launched at Cookson bend and never went down lake from there. Wish we had tried it.
    i would love to get out tomorrow but wife has signed us up for couples golf tournament.
    i need to start signing her up for some team fishing tournaments
    How did you do in your tournament?

I ended up with 5 for 4.66 pounds, not last but pretty dang close. Yea I threw a square bill for a little bit and got tired of picking moss off the hooks every other cast, I've never fished that lake except in the fall so I don't know if the moss is normal or not. If you may interested in fishing a club with Dylan, or the wife, let me know.