All aboard ultrex livescope mount

Anyone one have pictures of how this looks in the stored position? Just trying to see if it’ll work with my helix 10 on the bow.

We will get you some good pictures shortly!!

3. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar

4. Member
    Just an FYI, They are WAY behind. I ordered mine several weeks ago and have heard nothing on my order.

Quote Originally Posted by ifishforbass View Post
    Just an FYI, They are WAY behind. I ordered mine several weeks ago and have heard nothing on my order.
    Tod your order was placed on 4/9 and it will be shipping on Monday. We apologize for any hard feelings but the website has shown a 3-4 week back order since middle of march. I'm doing the best I can to keep up and ship orders in a timely fashion.
    Last edited by red devil; 04-26-2019 at 02:57 PM.

6. bash11
    where i can order it?

Quote Originally Posted by red devil View Post
    Tod your order was placed on 4/9 and it will be shipping on Monday. We apologize for any hard feelings but the website has shown a 3-4 week back order since middle of march. I'm doing the best I can to keep up and ship orders in a timely fashion.

We accept orders on our website@. http://allaboardmarine.com. The website is showing 3-4 weeks delivery but I’m actually closer to 2 1/2-3 weeks at moment.
    I appreciate yours guys support and patience. I’m a one man shop working in the evening after work trying to build a name and a business that I can hand off to my children one day.

Quote Originally Posted by sj88 View Post
    Anyone one have pictures of how this looks in the stored position? Just trying to see if it’ll work with my helix 10 on the bow.
    [IMG][/IMG] the shaft is about 21/2” higher than the motor shaft and hangs off the side about 5”. Hope this helps

9. bash11
    Thank you. I am assuming it has 360º position. can you lock it when you have in a preferable position?

Quote Originally Posted by red devil View Post
    We accept orders on our website@. http://allaboardmarine.com. The website is showing 3-4 weeks delivery but I’m actually closer to 2 1/2-3 weeks at moment.
    I appreciate yours guys support and patience. I’m a one man shop working in the evening after work trying to build a name and a business that I can hand off to my children one day.

Can you get the transducer out of the water with the trolling motor deployed?

Yes it has 360 degrees rotation. There is a thumb screw that sets the tension on the shaft can be used to lock the shaft in place as well.
    The inner shaft is adjustable in height. On some bots it can be raised high enough to get out of the water but it depends on how close to the water the front of your boat sits.

12. Member
    Are there any pros or cons between getting the port side or starboard side version?

13. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TOUCH OF CLASS View Post
    Heard you crack a cold one on the video right when you stowed it. lol

Does anyone have pic’s of this mount on the port side on an Ultrex ?

thanks