Help with layout of Oznium bolts

I am now thinking of going with 6mm red bolts instead of the Bluewater strips.
    Im thinking of 2 on each side of the front and rear deck.
    Also thinking of mounting 1 under each seat in the main seating area , shining forward.
    Does this sound like a better location than in the gunnel right in front of the driver and passenger?
    The 2 if put under the seats will be over carpet. Is this ok ?
    If so would you stick with the 6mm 1W , or use 11mm 1 or 3W under the seats ?

2. Member
    How long is your boat? I would think two up front isn’t enough. My 20’ boat is 8 total up front, 4 total in back in 6mm. 11mm under the consoles.

3. Member
    17 1/2 ‘ length.
    Im not looking for a lot of bling , just some useable light for nighttime.
    Are your 11mm’s under the consoles 1 or 3W ?

4. Member
    1w

5. Member
    You only need 1w and you still might want a dimmer. I dont know your seat set up but I have strips under my seats and they only shine on the floor because the seats block the light from shining up. Are you saying 2 on each side or 2 total? I would put 2 on each side up front for sure. I have 8 up front and 4 in the back with strips under the seats, console, and in the trolling motor recess. It's way to bright but it's mainly for bling. 4 up front would be better for actually using them but a dimmer will solve any brightness issues

6. Member
    Yea I was meaning 2 on each side for a total of 4 on the front and the same for the rear along with 2 under the cockpit seats facing forwards.

have been thinking of adding them to my boat as well with the 11mm and going with 3 per side on the front and 2 per side on the back for a total of 10 on the boat.
    would like to see some pictures at night with them to see how they look and bright they are.