Thumbs Up Legend Boats website

Hello, I've been looking at buying a used Legend V21 for a couple of months now and all my research had been reading these forums, but I was messing around today and hit a link and the website is back online.

2. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    If you're talking about http://legendmarine.com, that's the old site. Don't think it was ever taken down.

3. Banned
    As long as there is new stock that hasn't been sold (and yes there are a few 2018's that are still on dealer lots) the website will stay up. As soon as those are sold a message similiar to the one on the Stratos website will replace that domain.

Quote Originally Posted by Tx Champ View Post
    If you're talking about http://legendmarine.com, that's the old site. Don't think it was ever taken down.
    The OP is right. Couple of weeks ago this site was down. JM got called bad names too.... hahaha !!!
    2022 Basscat PII
    Mercury 200 Pro XS 4stroke

5. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bossbowman View Post
    As long as there is new stock that hasn't been sold (and yes there are a few 2018's that are still on dealer lots) the website will stay up. As soon as those are sold a message similiar to the one on the Stratos website will replace that domain.
    Makes perfect sense ...

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamayates View Post
    The OP is right. Couple of weeks ago this site was down. JM got called bad names too.... hahaha !!!
    It was down for awhile and has seemed to be intermittently