Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    Is it just me? So eighties

2. Member
    The problem with most aluminum boats running them in rough conditions usually means they split or the welds break. If they don't flex then they crack from the pounding in the rough water conditions. These may be different but I have seen to many that are supposed to be solid crack or break in the welds.

3. Member
    Cool boat..

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BSSCT98 View Post
    The problem with most aluminum boats running them in rough conditions usually means they split or the welds break. If they don't flex then they crack from the pounding in the rough water conditions. These may be different but I have seen to many that are supposed to be solid crack or break in the welds.
    Oh that is the stupidest thing I heard. You realize that 80% of the boats in the northern section are aluminum boats, if there so prone to cracking I would thinking Lund would have gone out of business a long time ago.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BSSCT98 View Post
    I am sure you have.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.

--Voltaire

6. Member
    Their website says $26,933 for the 22' Strike series. I'm assuming that's unrigged. Adding a tandem trailer, Merc ProXs250 and an Ultrex 112 tacks on about another $28k according to pricing. Few more options and you could still keep it under $60k, I'd guess.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adrenalnjunky View Post
    Their website says $26,933 for the 22' Strike series. I'm assuming that's unrigged. Adding a tandem trailer, Merc ProXs250 and an Ultrex 112 tacks on about another $28k according to pricing. Few more options and you could still keep it under $60k, I'd guess.
    It certainly wouldn't be a cheap boat. But, their shalliw water boats are great boats...they handle very well and can take a serious beating! I'd expect nothing different with the other boats...which would put them far above much of what's on the market.

8. Member
    It’s interesting how some can only focus on the color scheme.
    96 Viper Coral202 225 Opti serial#1B011431

9. Better Lucky Than Good! Casslaw's Avatar
    These boats are built to take both fresh and salt water, and are built like a tank! The guy that posted the build of his boat in the Tin Section and put the new Mercury 300R on it has one serious boat!
    2006 Triton SP-185, 2006 Evinrude Etec 90, PowerTech NRS3, Garmin Echomap Plus 73CV & 93SV

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billspence View Post
    First Down...
    PIRATES!
    LSU maybe?

11. Member
    The girls and Barney will love the color
    Please release me,let me go.

Other than that gawd awful color scheme I guess it is interesting. I went to their website to see if they had better pictures. I don't like how you can see a outline around every hatch. I can tell that is because they have that anti-skid stuff instead of carpet but still don't like the look. I'm not sure I like that almost complete lack of a cockpit either. I'd have to see how it feels inside. Also, not sure how useful those hatches all the way at the front of the bow would be. You'd have to get on your hands and knees to get stuff out of them. I'm guess most of the guys my age don't squat much any more. LOL. Prices are on the website but I am guess that is with out a motor.
    Bruce
    2019 20 TRX Patriot
    Mercury 250 ProXS Fourstroke
    HDS 12 Live - Console
    HDS 9 Live - Bow

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Sandman View Post
    It’s interesting how some can only focus on the color scheme.
    Especially since every boat is custom and individually made.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.

--Voltaire

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123