Networking a 10 G3n si to a 7g2n ice all season

Having troubles getting my two Helixs networked together. I have all the correct ethernet cables connected to both graphs but my 10 si g3n will not show the Helix 7 g2n anywhere. I have a ycable with a the chirp sonar from the all season pack connected to the 10 si g3n. I do not have a transducer hooked up to the Helix 7, only the networking and power. If anyone has a fix for getting them to speak please feel free to let me know. I am stumped and my dealership was as well. Thanks.

PM sent that may help
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

3. Member
    If anyone has issues networking the all season graphs or graph used for ice fishing the Fishing mode selection in the menu needs to be switched from Ice Fishing Mode to Open Water Mode to access networking options.

Quote Originally Posted by esox1980 View Post
    Having troubles getting my two Helixs networked together. I have all the correct ethernet cables connected to both graphs but my 10 si g3n will not show the Helix 7 g2n anywhere. I have a ycable with a the chirp sonar from the all season pack connected to the 10 si g3n. I do not have a transducer hooked up to the Helix 7, only the networking and power. If anyone has a fix for getting them to speak please feel free to let me know. I am stumped and my dealership was as well. Thanks.