Thread: 2020 CHANGES

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RockYScouT View Post
    Can't understand the trailer complaints. I always had Rangers prior to my Phoenix. I travel with the boat alot 2k mi round trip at least a couple times a year. Lots of interstate. Trailer pulls great. Tires wear fine. Boat loads good, unloads good. Not a single issue with wiring or lights. Love how low the boat sits on the trailer. 0 complaints with the trailer.
    I agree Rocky. I pull my boat from SC to Erie PA every year and it pulls like a dream. Never had the load, unload problem, except on a couple of STEEP ramps on Erie where the trailer is backed in too far.
    Matthew 6:33
    2020 921elite

2. Banned
    Not sure if this has been posted, here is a video of a 2020 721 pro xp. The seats look good IMO. Steering wheel is a nice upgrade as well.

3. Member
    The Phoenix website shows a new 818.
    Tight lines!

4. Banned
    No details but Phoenix is coming out with a 921 pro xp elite, supposedly a 921 with a phx style deck, and I imagine pre-packaged electronics and poles.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grandbassslayer View Post
    No details but Phoenix is coming out with a 921 pro xp elite, supposedly a 921 with a phx style deck, and I imagine pre-packaged electronics and poles.
    O man I wish they'd come out with a 721 like that. Would be one of the best boats ever made. Raise the deck another 1" with a PHX layout, put a seal around the cooler lid and a latch, and get the carpet out of the bottom and boxes and they'd have pretty much the perfect bass boat.
    Bullet 21XD/250 Racing XS

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234