Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar

What PFD are you using?

Looking to go from the old large style life jackets to something super compact that I can wear when im fishing alone the entire time and it not feel real bulky. What are you all using?
    Fisher 1710C - Mercury 60 Horse 4 stroke
    **Crappie Fishing Fool**

2. Member
    I have a set of these and also a fanny pak style. Don't know if you can get the fanny pak ones anymore. Mine are all several years old and i got them at Cabelas. Looks like BPS sells a similar set.

https://www.cabelas.com/product/BASS...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

3. Member
    I have an onyx and sospender.

4. Banned
    I have an onyx but I’m not sure if the exact model. It was more comfortable to me than anything Mustang makes.

5. Member
    Still using my SOSpenders That I've had since '03 (retireement gift from co's). Have two sizes. REarm each 12-18 months. Check the pellets. Wet them before rearming. So far they have never failed to inflate. I have confidence in them. Get my kits off Amazon, good prices and service.

6. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeDee View Post
    Still using my SOSpenders That I've had since '03 (retireement gift from co's). Have two sizes. REarm each 12-18 months. Check the pellets. Wet them before rearming. So far they have never failed to inflate. I have confidence in them. Get my kits off Amazon, good prices and service.
    Thanks all I will be checking into all brands mentioned.
    Fisher 1710C - Mercury 60 Horse 4 stroke
    **Crappie Fishing Fool**