Side image picture

I like to watch my side image picture because it’s awesome. But I fish very slow. Other than chart speed which I already have on one is there any other settings I can adjust to better picture when I’m stopped or moving extremely slow?
    James Simmons (985)870-0201
    Stanford Baits Pro Staff Gambler Lures Pro staff Vector Hooks Pro staff Enigma rods pro staff
    P-line Pro Staff. Amphibia Eyegear Pro staff TH Marine Pro staff
    Woo!Tungsten Pro Staff Hoo-rag Pro Staff Sublime Wear Pro staff Crusher Lures Pro staff

Side image really must be moving or you will just be rewriting the same spot over and over.

3. Member
    If you want imaging while not moving, the solution is a 360.

4. Member
    I am new to side imaging so take this with a grain of salt, but I would think you could still use it to get useful info, albeit of a relatively small slice of water. It wont be a pretty picture though. I would think you would want scroll rate fast so that any new signal (fish or its shadow) would be stretched out. The drawback is that you would have to spend more time staring at the screen if the scroll rate is fast so you don’t miss it.

5. Member
    I get good images of fish while on spot lock. I can sit in an area and watch schools of stripers swim by. This is with the Onix

snp0501170524.jpg

snp0501170308.jpg

snp0501173155.jpg

6. Member
    Nice pictures on the Onix do you bump up your scrool speed. I am having a hard time getting mine dialed in.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishon396 View Post
    Nice pictures on the Onix do you bump up your scrool speed. I am having a hard time getting mine dialed in.
    Those scroll speeds were set between 1-3