Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by n2ratfishin View Post
    Makes the 68,000 dollar Platinum Sequoia look like a bargain. You cannot really compare the 85,000 dollar Land Cruiser to much on the market. A used Land Cruiser brings stupid resale value. I bet the new Burb is pretty much in line with the Sequoia when it's all said and done.
    That's kind of the way Toyota works, or at least it seemed that way when I bought my new Tundra in 17. Not much off sticker but probably could have bought a "Big 3" for basically the same price equally equipped. Sequoia needs an upgrade to match the Tundra. People say the Tundra is outdated but I say leave it be, my Limited TRD is all I want and need. The Land Cruiser is ridiculously cool yet expensive and just like the 4runner 100% Japan.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by n2ratfishin View Post
    Makes the 68,000 dollar Platinum Sequoia look like a bargain. You cannot really compare the 85,000 dollar Land Cruiser to much on the market. A used Land Cruiser brings stupid resale value. I bet the new Burb is pretty much in line with the Sequoia when it's all said and done.
    sequoia is roomy! I hate fords but GM better do something quick about the big suv's. the seating options and legroom, entry-exit room in this years expedition and expedition max have GM beat all to hell. the traverse is the only gm suv with comparable features inside it's smaller theme.

if any of your wives drive a gm suv and you let them see the expedition, look out!

Bought a 12 suburban in 13 for $32K. It was used, but lightly used. I have never bought new.

Quote Originally Posted by Cestratton View Post
    Ah, they'll knock it down to $68k. Never understood why the "Big 3" overinflate their MSRP then knock $10-15k off.

So the the bank will finance people that are $10k upside down on their current car to trade it in on a new one... If you're upside down, you can still buy one, if you're not, you get a better deal. Granted all BBC members pay cash so this is for the peasants out there...

Quote Originally Posted by Cestratton View Post
    The Land Cruiser is ridiculously cool yet expensive and just like the 4runner 100% Japan.
    Probably why they are so reliable and hold their value so well!

Quote Originally Posted by sself1219 View Post
    So the the bank will finance people that are $10k upside down on their current car to trade it in on a new one... If you're upside down, you can still buy one, if you're not, you get a better deal. Granted all BBC members pay cash so this is for the peasants out there...
    Last time I stopped in and looked at trucks they were advertising a super low interest rate. I asked about it and was told that my credit was too good to qualify for that rate. It was for sub prime borrowers.

Quote Originally Posted by BigSexyPhoenix View Post
    Last time I stopped in and looked at trucks they were advertising a super low interest rate. I asked about it and was told that my credit was too good to qualify for that rate. It was for sub prime borrowers.
    Wow! That’s f’ up!!!

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSexyPhoenix View Post

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234