High school fishing club?

So if I remember correctly one of you guys is affiliated with a high school bass fishing team. Did a little cleaning up tonight and came up with 4 quantum casting rods an a quantum spinning rod all 6'6" + 2 old diawa reels and a quantum reel. They are older but in good shape. Having grown up dirt poor I know fishing stuff ain't cheap for younger kids so if you are part of a high school club and know a kid that could use them they are yours.... PM me if you would like. NH kids get first dibs. Thanks adam

Great Job Adam
    " Talking to you is like clapping with one hand "
    Anthrax

If no one claims these I will take them and give them to the NH BASS Nation youth director who will then disperse them to kids who fish the Jr Bassmaster T's who need them. Thanks either way.

Ranger Z521 Mercury 250 Pro XS

Quote Originally Posted by Basscatfrank View Post
    If no one claims these I will take them and give them to the NH BASS Nation youth director who will then disperse them to kids who fish the Jr Bassmaster T's who need them. Thanks either way.
    Go ahead and grab them, Frank. I was going to snag them for the Jr Conservation Day at Wentworth in May,but you are closer. Thanks.

5. Member
    Okay well it looks like Frank is the winner. Though I am a bit skeptical after reading the cheerleading post that Frank may be trying to teach his fellow cheer squad members to fish instead of kids....
    Only joking of course. Jr bassmasters sounds perfect to me. I will PM you my phone # and we can meet up.