Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatshaft Merc View Post
    What do you guys think of the Eagle ET? I found one at a pretty good deal and was thinking about trying it.
    I run a 26 Signature Eagle ET on my 20XRD 225 ProXS with 1.62 sportmaster. I bought it used but it is supposedly stock. It has the best holeshot and midrange of any prop I have. On top it's not the fastest I have but it's good. Only issue I have is it turns a few too many RPM. By myself in the winter I can hit the limiter.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenninr View Post
    I run a 26 Signature Eagle ET on my 20XRD 225 ProXS with 1.62 sportmaster. I bought it used but it is supposedly stock. It has the best holeshot and midrange of any prop I have. On top it's not the fastest I have but it's good. Only issue I have is it turns a few too many RPM. By myself in the winter I can hit the limiter.
    As stated above the BC cut has more blade area than an ET cut. With a 21' boat
    it needs the BC cut. I have a proformer 32 pitch Et cut and my son has the same set up
    as mine but runs 32 BC cut and his boat is faster by about 1.5 - 2 mph. If I had a chance
    to trade mine for a BC cut I would.

3. Member
    Is a P4 BC worth trying on an XRS/250ProXS (2 stroke)? I'm turning a 28 Bravo XS easy to 6000 with a full load and 2 on board. Previous owner said it did well with a 30p Bravo XS, but debating on getting a P4 or a Pro Max
    XRS/250 ProXS

4. Hagen
    While We are on the subject when is the last time someone bought a NEW bullet cut performer. Didn't think they where making them anymore.
    Want to buy old river2sea bully wa frogs.

5. Member
    The website still shows them. I dont know if they discontinued them or not.
    XRS/250 ProXS

I called and spoke with them the other day. They had a 28 in stock I know cause that's what I asked about.

Quote Originally Posted by minnowlimo View Post
    While We are on the subject when is the last time someone bought a NEW bullet cut performer. Didn't think they where making them anymore.
    Bought a new one from them last summer. No plans to stop producing them at that time. You can always call rothwell and buy a new chopper and get performance to cut it or send it to your favorite prop shop to cut

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

8. Hagen
    Ok, didn't know if Tim was still making them or not. Last i heard new price was $900 or so i thought. The only person I have work on my props is billy.
    Want to buy old river2sea bully wa frogs.

Yea around $900 or so. Comptonbass just got a screaming deal on a bc3

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12