new live scope on the way

I,m thinking that the cables from GLS 10 sonar Module will be to short were I am going to mount the box .Transducer cable will be long enough , Power cable no problem . Need to extend Marine Network cable small connector . Anyone have the part number for this cable and will I only need one RJ-45 connector .

2. Member
    Jim. You can use a regular marine network cable that has RJ45 on both ends since your system will come with an adapter to adapt the RJ45 to the small round connector that plugs on the GLS10. The end that connects to the unit is RJ45.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

3. Member
    thanks Leonard you the man if you ever get to Mississippi I owe you a steak , and some big crappie.

4. Member
    All of those cables have male ends though. You need something to connect the male end of the network cable to the adapter cable.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbz21 View Post
    All of those cables have male ends though. You need something to connect the male end of the network cable to the adapter cable.
    Oops. You are absolutely right. The adapter that comes with it has to be used with the network cable with the small round ends. Dang! Cost me a steak too.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

6. Member
    yep there goes your steak then I need two cables right any connectors or anything else while I'm spending my wife's retirement.

7. Member
    If you only have 1 unit you won't need another cable. If you have 2 units you'll also need another box like GMS10 or GCV20. B0th come with a RJ45 cable. 6 ft long if I remember correctly.

8. Member
    This might work to connect the network cables (RJ45) but I can't tell if its for RJ45 or the small round connector.

https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/pn/010-10580-00

9. Member
    I'm just going to have one unit probably going to have the 010-10580-00 to connect the RJ45 extension together I think .

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbz21 View Post
    This might work to connect the network cables (RJ45) but I can't tell if its for RJ45 or the small round connector.

https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/pn/010-10580-00
    That one connects two RJ45's together.

Go to the Garmin website. Look up LiveScope. On the LiveScope page scroll down to accessories. You will find all cables and adapters. Pay close attention to the part numbers to ensure you get the right cable.