Boat info help - Skeeter ZX190

Hello,

I recently purchased a 2002 Skeeter ZX190 single console with 150hp Vmax (blue/copper pin stripe/white hull) from a guy in Iowa. I'm from MN. He said the previous owner (from Illinois) used the boat to fish high school league in Illinois (or I'm assuming his kid did). That's all the info he gave me. There is still a Mattoon,IL trailer license on it.

I was wondering if anyone on here knew anything about this boat. It's a long shot but worth a try.

Thanks Illinois BBCboarders!

2. Proud American Union local16's Avatar
    Sorry Dan but I don't know that boat. Hopefully someone here will help out.

Dale Sinclair original

3. Member
    Thanks local16
    Last edited by kondan; 04-23-2019 at 09:15 PM.

4. Member
    Mattoon is close to U of I they have a fishing team. So does SIU south of there. Maybe someone on one of the teams would know. Long shot, but what else we got?
    Please release me,let me go.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodiak16 View Post
    Mattoon is close to U of I they have a fishing team. So does SIU south of there. Maybe someone on one of the teams would know. Long shot, but what else we got?
    Thanks Kodiak16! I just posted on the Illini bass fishing fb page and hope someone responds.

6. Member
    Kondon,
    I have a friend that is a high school coach. If you post a picture of the boat that would help with any stickers or tags that came on it. You can also submit the Outboard vin number to a shop and have them pull the service records.