115 hp hard starting

I've had my boat for 2/3 years now and my motor would always start up on the second crank....for the past month or so the motor has been very hard to start...often taking 10/20 cranks before firing up..once it gets started I have no issues with it the rest of the day and if i run it back to back days it doesn't give me any problems but if it sits all week I have the same issues? Any clue on what might be going on or what to check for?

2. Member
    make sure oil injection check vale is not letting oil leak into fuel line while boat is sitting not running, does it smoke bad when first cranked ???
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JOE54 View Post
    make sure oil injection check vale is not letting oil leak into fuel line while boat is sitting not running, does it smoke bad when first cranked ???
    Nope

4. Member
    carb mtr or opti /ser number
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................