CATT tournament April 27th north landing river

This Saturday April 27th will be the fourth tournament in the CATT Tidewater division. The tournament will be on the North Landing river launching from the Pungo ferry ramp. If you have not fished yet you can still make the CATT championship on Kerr in June by fishing the last three tournaments. Online signup will be available until 5pm Friday at www.cattteamtrail.com or you can sign up the morning of the tournament at the ramp. Feel free to reach out with any questions to Matt Jennings at 757-477-4335 or jenningsmatt7@gmail.com.

2. Member
    That will be a good one! Wish I could make it. Heard Joe is on them in West Neck!

3. Joe Glazebrook
    The river is ON!

4. Member
    Alright Joe, how did you end up?

Everybody in the tournament had a limit that chose to weigh. A couple of boats didn’t bother to weigh there fish. Jared and Jeremy won with 22lbs. Joe and mike had 15lbs 8oz and said they caught a bunch of fish. All the big weights had kickers that made a huge difference.

6. Member
    Dang, I was really pulling for Joe this time. Jeremy is really whooping up on the old man this year.

7. BassBlood
    Sweet

8. Joe Glazebrook
    Ill be back!

9. Member
    I am pulling for you Joe! Where is TE?

10. Member
    If you listen to Jarred then Jeremy hasnt caught a fish all year. Just sayin. Just to steel some thunder Matt and myself havent caught a fish all year either.

11. Member
    Nah, of course I did not get that type of information. Jeremy of course has been telling me he was killing them!