Banned

A BIG Thank You at Rogers Arkansas

This is a “Thank You" to the folks at Wolf boat works in Arkansas.
    Driving down to the Bass Cat Boats Owners Invitational at Beaver Lake Arkansas I had to cover up the boat to keep out the snow rain dirt debris and misguided hands. Since the new trolling motor is a bit longer I had to remove it for the cover to fit. With the trolling motor laying on the deck the brutal winds we drove through had whipped the cover down onto the trolling motor prop cutting a big gouge into the middle of the cover. Next morning the cover was removed and we traveled to Arkansas. When we stopped for breakfast we noticed that a side bracket was missing off the trolling motor mount. So I got online to see if I could find a MinnKota repair enter in Rogers Arkansas. First place with a positive review was “Wolfe Boat Works" . A Saturday morning call and I figured that I would be taking to the local teen stuck tending the cash for Saturday morning. Not I was greeted by John who said “hey we are open until 5, but if you need I will stick around until you get here". Too good as we had 5 hours to go to get to Rogers. When we got close to Rogers I called and I got some great directions which were better than google had given us.
    As soon as we pulled in John can out and greeted us. And in less than two minutes we were in the shop where we were found the parts we needed. What a find…. When the crew was installing the parts we discussed the issue with the cover. “let's get you fixed up" John said. I figured that I would drop off the cover and pick it up sometime later in the week... NOT another gentleman “Joe" came out of the shop asking to see the cover. He asked if I had a few minutes. Again I figured that he would get us a quote and let us know if he could do the job within the time we were there. NOT he actually fixed us up right there and then. 👍
    When I was ready to go I got out the wallet and I was ready to go out the big bills. NOT they would not take anything saying that they were happy to help. - NO WAY – that is so amazing that I went from not having a trolling motor for the week and no cover for the boat to begin totally fixed up and ready to go. All on a Saturday afternoon. I did make sure that they got a few coolies for their help.
    So thankful for finding great friendly people who are so positive and happy to help others.
    Thank You to John and Joe of Wolfe Boat Works, you folks really made it a great time for this Canadian Boy.

2. Member
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

Great read! Enjoy your week!

that's awesome service for sure.
    we are heading towards Rogers Thurs morning for the OI. Cant wait to get there.

Glad you made it to Benton County. John is good people for sure. Glad they got you fixed up.
    First member of Kawasaki Outboard Prostaff

6. Member
    Welcome to Arkansas

7. Member
    Welcome to Arkansas, hope you catch a lot of fish.
    Tracker Panfish 16

Bonafide EX123 Kayak

Beaver Lake is welcoming the anglers very well this week. There are several on the water and the area is ready to host the event. Those are good guys!
    Last edited by Bass Cat Boats; 04-23-2019 at 10:14 PM.

9. Member
    A dealer like that makes all the difference.

10. Member
    Always good to see shops like this.

11. Mississippi River Rat Kittycat2012's Avatar
    Good stuff
    2023 Basscat Eyra
    Mercury pro team - Humminbird - Bobs - Power Pole - Garmin
    Hammer Rods
    The Tackle Trap

http://www.hammerrods.com/
    http://tackletrap.com/

12. Member
    great PR right there and why BC has been so successful over the years