Decisions decisions

The more I look at colors the more confused I get, first choice was going to be a white boat like what they had at the Classic expo, then i decided on a silver boat with the same color stripe that the white boat had, now i seen a graphite boat that looks awesome, thinking about it with the black cherry stripe or whatever color it is called, maybe put a red gel stripe on the bottom to match the red on the Mercury 300 R and the red power poles. Going to the factory Thursday, hopefully they can help me get the colors worked out, this is the only bad thing about a Bullet, they will make it whatever color you want, lol, toooooo many choices.

2. Banned
    First world problems... ... Just get something that says this is happykamper's boat... Good luck... Dan

3. Member
    You Make me sick!! LOL Good for you enjoy your visit.. I am sure they have several options and pics to help. My first trip to the Bullet factory I will never forget. I went to what I thought was a office. I slowly opened the door and walked into a big room. There must have been 10 BRAND SPANKING NEW Bullets rigged and staged ready to go!!! Not a soul in that big room but me! I stood there in complete amazement for several minutes. After I picked my tongue off the floor I was starting to get nervous because I thought I was in a restricted area. Walked back to my vehicle where my wife was waiting patiently. She asked me 2 questions. The first question was is that the Bullet office? I replied don't think so. 2nd question, Honey why are you walking funny. Answer, I just saw 10 of the Sexiest boats in my life in the same room.
    2005 21XD W/ 2005 MERC 250XS BULLET TOTAL PERFORMANCE BOAT!!

White gel shows any spider cracks like they were neon lit

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by happykamper View Post
    The more I look at colors the more confused I get, first choice was going to be a white boat like what they had at the Classic expo, then i decided on a silver boat with the same color stripe that the white boat had, now i seen a graphite boat that looks awesome, thinking about it with the black cherry stripe or whatever color it is called, maybe put a red gel stripe on the bottom to match the red on the Mercury 300 R and the red power poles. Going to the factory Thursday, hopefully they can help me get the colors worked out, this is the only bad thing about a Bullet, they will make it whatever color you want, lol, toooooo many choices.
    Just let me how the Black XRS looks with the red trim. They just moved mine into the grind room (I think that is what they called it).
    John Foister

6. Member
    Super jealous of you guys i want a new boat badly, Us canadiens with the exchange rate and the new tariff we get totally raped. A new 21SS rigged the way i want it by the time i get it here im looking around 120 000$ For something you guys would pay around 70000$
    Last edited by hyperflow; 04-23-2019 at 05:49 AM.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alli ss View Post
    White gel shows any spider cracks like they were neon lit
    Do these boats have a history of spider cracking ? I sure hope not, that will drive me nuts. I will check all the boats out, ir22 I will try not to slobber on the black and red XRS

Quote Originally Posted by hyperflow View Post
    Super jealous of you guys i want a new boat badly, Us canadiens with the exchange rate and the new tariff we get totally raped. A new 21SS rigged the way i want it by the time i get it here im looking around 120 000$ For something you guys would pay around 70000$
    What if you came down here and bought it on vacation?

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alli ss View Post
    What if you came down here and bought it on vacation?
    Only way is if i bought used and the guy would say he was going on vacation in canada and bring me the boat here. Then it be a bit cheaper.

I could always buy one for you and register it but its sure a long ways from arkansas to canada.

11. Member
    I do it for a good Smallmouth trip, I've got black cherry on my Bullet, highly recommend it, really pops in the sun, black cherry, silver, and red stripe, red, silver and black seats

12. Banned
    Hey happykamper, you from Southlake Texas? My parents still live in Dallas area. We need to ride sometime.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T-racer View Post
    Hey happykamper, you from Southlake Texas? My parents still live in Dallas area. We need to ride sometime.
    Yes sir