Alabama Bass Club Moderator

Question 19TRX and Humminbird electronics

Last edited by AveryF; 01-01-2020 at 12:48 PM.

2. Member
    I flush mounted mine and like it

3. Member
    Bracket, if you stay the night at a hotel it’s easier to take off

4. Member
    I just ordered $400+ in mounts from Bass Boat Technologies. The console mount brings it closer to you.

You should also seriously consider the bow mount plate from Bass Boat Tech as well.

Oh... and if you DON'T flush mount... Make sure you get some Durasafe locks for security.
    Collins Boating Pro Staff - Smithfield, North Carolina
    JeffreyDavisFishing.com
    | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram | NC Bass Challenge

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffreydavisjr View Post
    I just ordered $400+ in mounts from Bass Boat Technologies. The console mount brings it closer to you.

You should also seriously consider the bow mount plate from Bass Boat Tech as well.

Oh... and if you DON'T flush mount... Make sure you get some Durasafe locks for security.

flush mount . Will be hard to see threw the wheel. Plating it will bring it up and closer and easier to use . Locks are a must .. !,

Mercury Pro Team

2017 Triton 20 TRX Patriot
    250 Opti Max Pro XS
    Twin 8' Power Pole Blades
    2 Solix 12 gen 3 , with mega 360

I had an 8" graph flush mounted in mine and while the convenience of it was nice your view is constantly blocked by the steering wheel.

I eventually took it out and put it on a RAM mount, although I wish I would've put it on a Bass Boat Technologies mount.
    2022 Skeeter ZXR20
    Yamaha 250 SHO

7. Member
    I have a Helix 7 on a RAM mount made specifically for that finder on my TR186, no issues at all. Easy to see and adjust. Maybe a 10” would be different but I have no regrets.

8. Member
    I have 2 HB Helix 10's on BBT mounts. The Triton bow plate is a little flimsy so the BBT kit includes a solid plate and bracket that allows for locking and allows for adjustments. The console includes a reinforced plate and bracket system as well that allows locking and angle adjustments and is "in your face" but doesn't obstruct your forward driving view. I am quite satisfied with both.

2019 Triton 18TRX / 200 4S Mercury Pro XS
    2 x HB Helix 10's SI/DI G3N
    MinnKota Ultrex 80LB/24v
    2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad

9. Member
    I have a 10 mega with bbt mount at console and a 12 mega with bbt mount on bow....the way to go. Add e locks and don’t sweat about taking them off. The mounts aid your view a ton and look clean...most importantly very stable
    John 16:33
    2016 Tracker Pro Team 195
    2016 Mercury 150 Four Stroke