Ranger trailer vault hub leak?

I have a ranger rt188 and the left trailer wheel is covered with a film of grease from the hubs. The trailer is brand new (couple months old) and I know that many hubs, not sure about Vault, have a weep hole if the hub is overfilled with grease, once it all starts warming up, that allows excessive pressurized grease to escape. Does anyone know if these ranger vault hubs work like that? Anyone else notice this? Just trying to determine if this could possibly be an overfill from the factory vs a seal leaking...which I think would be rare on a brand new hub. Thanks to all
    2019 Ranger Rt188 red
    2019 Mercury 115 ProXS 4s CT

Quote Originally Posted by britej View Post
    I have a ranger rt188 and the left trailer wheel is covered with a film of grease from the hubs. The trailer is brand new (couple months old) and I know that many hubs, not sure about Vault, have a weep hole if the hub is overfilled with grease, once it all starts warming up, that allows excessive pressurized grease to escape. Does anyone know if these ranger vault hubs work like that? Anyone else notice this? Just trying to determine if this could possibly be an overfill from the factory vs a seal leaking...which I think would be rare on a brand new hub. Thanks to all
    The vault hub is a sealed system. If you have grease on the wheel, it is a blown seal.
    This system uses a Hybrid grease that gets thinner as it heats up and circulates through the center of the spindle to the back of the hub and back through the bearings to the front cover.

I try to drive as if my 16 year old Grandson is following me
    Speak as if he is listening and act as if he is watching

3. Member
    Lifetime warranty, unless you tinker with them. Guy that I work with made that $1500 mistake on his dual axle trailer. Take it back to the dealership if you suspect any issues
    2023 Triton 18TRX
    2023 Mercury 200 Pro XS
    80# Ultrex IPilot Link
    Helix 12 Mega SI & Garmin Livescope w/ 1242XSV GPSmap

4. Member
    thank you for the info... its a blown seal then.
    2019 Ranger Rt188 red
    2019 Mercury 115 ProXS 4s CT

5. Member
    I think mine only had a 5 year warranty, dealer will fix.
    2015 Ranger RT188
    2015 115 PRO XS