Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kimclark View Post
    lol were you in the silver one ?.
    The silver and white one was me

2. Member
    after driving 45 mph all day we should have aired them out

3. Member
    I’ve been a boat captain for my son’s team the last three years. There is about 15 kids on his team with around 5 boat captains. I’ve enjoyed it. It’s a lot of fun working with the kids and seeing the excitement when they boat a fish. His coach pretty much just sends out any open tournaments he comes across and if there are anglers and boat captains available then they go fish it. We had 4 boats at regionals.
    A.J. Kelty Versailles KY
    2021 Phoenix 920 Elite

4. Banned
    lol were you in the silver one ?.
    Not bullet but black and silver yes. My mind wasn’t working or I would have said something. Never really put together why someone would beach on those bushes like I did, with a much nicer boat.

5. Member
    I agree, the boys kept trying to get me to but my luck it would have ended with a DQ

Thank you all for the advice and info. I've decided to give it a shot. I figure, If we go down in flames this year, nobody will know the difference since it's the first year for the team!! SGuthrie, if it's okay with you, I'm going to give you a call on Monday since you're the closest to me for some more advice and tourney scheduling etc. thanks again everyone. We'll see you out there soon I guess. Pretty excited!

7. Member
    From what little i have talked about with the Taylor Co. coach you take a online class and watch a 8 hour video , if you would like to talk to Jeremiah Davis the taylor co coach pm me for his cell #.
    I met Jeremiah on the water today. He is a good guy to talk to. He answered a lot of questions that I had about the high school fishing layout.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillymac View Post
    I met Jeremiah on the water today. He is a good guy to talk to. He answered a lot of questions that I had about the high school fishing layout.

No Problem. Call anytime.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12