Thread: Z21 price

Z21 price

Looking at a new Z21. With the bass pro pricing being set should I be able to get some discount at an independent dealership as opposed to bp ? Looking to add a glass boat and trying to save if I can.
    Thanks

2. Member
    Check with Pro's Choice Marine in Warsaw, Mo. or maybe some private dealers closer to you. Best way to find out.
    Jim
    2023 Triton 19 TRX Patriot, gunmetal/carbon mist/silver mist, 225 Merc Pro XS, SN 3B265119

Yes
    Craig
    USMC Retired
    2019 Nitro Z18 w/Dual Consoles
    2019 Mercury 175 Pro XS

Psalm 29:3 The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters.

on 2019s it may be tough. You can save some money on options by buying yourself.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

5. Member
    I just bought a new Z21 from Pro Choice. The best dealer experience I have ever had. Those guys are amazing and worth the drive trust me. Just call and ask to speak with Blake.

6. Member
    +1 for Pro’s Choice.

7. Member
    my 2 cents......

I priced my current boat from Pro's Choice before I bought from my local dealer. It is true, the PC price was better...……. I work in the car business. I see customers come to my service department every day demanding "special treatment" and asking for "favors" that didn't purchase their car from my dealership. There really isn't anything we can do but help them to the best of our abilities, that's our job, but you can't help but feel like "why are you asking us for special concessions when you didn't even buy the car from us".

I ended up spending about $1400 more in total buying from my local dealer. This is the second boat I have purchased from them. They always go the extra mile to take care of me, including "special treatment' and 'favors" that I sometimes don't even ask for. When I call needing something, they get it done, and it feels like they genuinely appreciate my business and want me to continue to come there. I'm sure they treat all they're customers this way, as they should, but I can't help but wonder if they feel the same way I do when a customer that didn't purchase from them comes in and is a little demanding or is asking for "special treatment".
    '17 Nitro Z21, 250ProXS serial # 2B399616, 24p Fury4, 12" Atlas, Apex 16 @ console, Apex 16 & Apex 13 @ bow, Mega 360, Ultrex, 8ft blades

8. Member
    I had the same concerns about service when I bought mine from Pro's Choice last year. There really wasn't much competition as Pro's keeps so many in stock that it's hard not to find something that works. Most other relatively close dealers would only have one or two Z19's, if any. I had no desire to order a boat so Pro's was my best option and with their excellent sales staff, made me feel like it was my only option. I am 4 hours away and could return for service and would for something really major. After over a year the only things needed were the front trim switch replacement and an engine check for a false low oil warning. The Broken Arrow Bass Pro is only about 40 minutes from me and I asked the service manager if they would be willing to service my Z19 not purchased from them. He said he didn't care where it came from just bring it. They took care of the 2 issues very professionally but I was not demanding, just appreciative, and let them know it.
    Jim
    2023 Triton 19 TRX Patriot, gunmetal/carbon mist/silver mist, 225 Merc Pro XS, SN 3B265119

9. Member
    I bought a Ranger 521c from Pete at PC last June. He, and everybody at PC, was fantastic to work with. And their service department has been equally fantastic after the sale. Highly recommend.
    PC has such a robust inventory...sometimes I stop in just to gawk at the boats. They have some AWESOME Nitros right now. Good lord those boats have come a long way.
    2019 Ranger z521c (RGR17030E819)
    Mercury 250 Pro XS 4 stroke V8 (2B531611)
    RangerTrail (7J5BBDK20KF164876)