Tracker Pro 175 Txw Powerpole

I have tried researching this but have not been able to find it so forgive me if this has already been covered.

I recently purchased a Tracker Pro 175 TXW (60hp merc 4s with quicksilver nemesis 4 blade)and am researching what shallow water anchor to get. Specifically the power pole micro or a sportsman II.

If I go the micro I will use the transom clamp to avoid any warranty issues. Only concern is the weight of boat gear and full livewell maxing out the micro.

I would prefer to get a sportsman II. I understand that the tracker bracket only is approved for use on the 19 footers but would like to use it anyway. Can anyone tell me if there is wood in the transom on the sides of the motor in the splash tray area? And if anyone has this same setup on their 175.

Thanks!

No wood in the transom.
    There are plenty of installation videos on 175 on Utube.

Have an adventure everyday !
    2006 PT 175 TX 60 HP.

3. Member
    Thank you for the info on the transom. There are very few videos regarding the bracket that I referenced.

4. Member
    Not sure about warranty but I have seen a 175 with two power poles on it.

Call Tracker yourself for verification. When I installed my Power Pole on my 2014 175 TXW, they informed me that there was no warranty issue. I was using the sandwich adapter plates from Power Pole. Actually did the same thing when I installed my jack plate.
    Craig
    USMC Retired
    2019 Nitro Z18 w/Dual Consoles
    2019 Mercury 175 Pro XS

Psalm 29:3 The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters.