2000 Champion 191DC, wiring diagram needed/livewell not working its electrical.

Hello All,
    I had someone send me the owners manual (Fred Devine, thanks Fred). The file blurs out when i try to zoom into it and read. does anyone have one thats clearer to read. One issue is i turn on the live well pump, light comes on but nothing happens. thought it was a the pump, but put new one in and nothing. working to trace the issue. wanted to use the diagram but having trouble reading it. can't seem to find a master breaker panel either..

ps. power switch light is out, its a little bulb, can i get those somewhere? or should i just replace switch? is so where do i get switches for this model?

thanks all

2. Banned
    Not trying to be a smartass, do you have a hydro feature? How many livewell switches do you have?

3. Member
    no hydro, it didn't come with it. one switch. manual on bottom auto on top. plan is to install a separate timer with a recirc valve cut into the livewell. your not being a smartass.
    Last edited by j9sheldon; 04-21-2019 at 07:32 PM.

4. Member
    Are you able to get a test light or voltmeter and check for 12 volts at the wiring at the pump?

5. Member
    Yes 0 voltage

6. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    If you just have the one switch, the "Manual" position bypasses the timer function. So get on the brown wire leaving your timer and see if you have 12v there with it in manual. Then check the Orange wire. You should have 12v with the Power switch on. The power switch should have 12v from the battery on the Red, the the orange output will have 12v when the switch is on. I think I have a 98 manual, unfortunately it's not a soft copy, but I'll see what the circuitry looks like.

7. Member
    thanks Tx Champ

8. Banned
    Hmmm, about the only other thing I can think of is possibly a bad switch if TX Champs idea doesn’t work.

I would think the main fuse panel would be under the drivers console, Reggie your thoughts where it should be?