Tracker Pro Team 175 Face Lift.

I have my 98 PT 175 completely apart. Thought I had the carpet settled but, vendor sent wrong carpet....that is another story. I ordered carpet from boatcarpetbuys.com. They are an affiliate of BassBoatSeats.com. Got 10% off the order. It is 20oz carpet and has an excellent backing. Heavier than others that I considered. I will admit that Bass Cat carpet has a heavier backing but, it is 24oz carpet. I think the 20oz carpet I bought is excellent carpet. Posted a couple of pics of the dashboard, switches, and gauges. I bought a speedometer gauge that has an analog readout but, it operates with the gps. I know we have gps on our electronics, I just wanted the gauges in the dash for appearance.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by majordad; 05-03-2019 at 12:41 PM.

2. Member
    Hey Major Dad!

I just bought a 2001 PT175 this last weekend. Between the sun, mice and cats it needs a little TLC. I love your dash, that's a beautiful job. Where did you find the labeled switches? Did you reuse the push-button fasteners or find some automotive ones?

After reading your post, I'm going to go with the 20oz carpet. Looks like the 24oz causes headaches with the hatches.

Please post more pics!

AJ - Master Sergeant - Father of Hounds
    Toledo Bend