A few X19 Pro questions Thanks

My wife and I have owned 10 boats over the last 40 years. Some aluminum, some fiberglass. I know that each one filled a need and I enjoyed all of them. I currently own a 2010 Lowe Stinger 170 with a Merc 75 hp 2 stroke outboard. I need to change hulls to help me with some physical issues I am dealing with. I have had serious foot reconstruction and will definitely need the step up to the front deck and I will be going with a dual console. I am looking at both the X19 Pro and a Vexus 1980. My first choice is the X19 Pro with the Seadeck. I intend to continue fishing tidal waters here in MD as well as my many trips to TN and KY lakes. If you have one of their boats with the Seadeck please tell me how dry the storage boxes and rod boxes stay? Since I have already had many go fast bassboats, I am not really looking for anything earth shaking. Would a 175 on a 19X give me a good holeshot and something near 60mph? How well does this hull handle rough water? I realize it is all relative, but here on the tidal Chesapeake water I run some rough stuff sometimes. My current rig is pretty good in the rough stuff if I keep the nose up a bit and run about 25-30 mph. It tops out around 34 mph max, so a boat that runs faster would be nice again. My intention is to get my rig ready to run for this summer. I may fly out west and test run one of each of these boats. I want to see how they handle myself. I hate a boat that plows to get up on plane or can not keep level at slower speeds like while graphing. Thanks for sharing your experiences.

2. Member
    My x19 pro runs lows 60s with a full tank and and livewell, loaded down tourny load. Worked sho prop. Handled big water very well for a 19 ft boat. Have ran Hartwell, Murray, Russell and most other sc lakes. The 175 hp holeshot is fantastic. I have zero complaints at all about the 175. Taking it to Erie in June if that’s any indication of how confident I am in it handling big water. Drive one, you will be sold.
    2017 x19 175 sho

3. Member
    I love my sea deck. As far as storage leaking they added a raised lip to the openings that keeps things mostly dry. I added some clear silicon and flattened it with my finger in the seam. No leaks at all. The Xpress is totally in another league compared to the Lowe. I don’t even feel a light chop.
    2019 x19 175 SHO 12” Bobs jack plate

Robbie Patterson, (Propeller Dynamics) in Hopewell, Va (new location) is a new Xpress dealer. His first load of new Xpress boats will be in soon. I test drove Bill Lowen's 2018 X21 a few days ago. I plan on ordering a new one soon from Robbie.