Any swing away tongue pics?

None of the kits available are aluminum to weld on and none of the bolt on kits are recommended for aluminum. Curious what backtrack uses for swing aways

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

2. Member
    Backtrack will sell you the one the put on. My dealer neglected to tell me that is an option, and I assumed it would come standard. Talked to Backtrack, specifically the guy on the factory floor who builds them and his only concern was the overall length of the finished product. It is possible tho. I opted to live with it the way it was.
    2018 X19 Pro
    2018 Mercury 150 ProXS
    10" Hydraulic Atlas
    Helix 9 SI
    Helix 7
    Minn Kota 80# Fortrex

3. Member
    I just installed a fulton swing tongue on my galvanized trailer. Bolt on.

Quote Originally Posted by Topwater101 View Post
    Backtrack will sell you the one the put on. My dealer neglected to tell me that is an option, and I assumed it would come standard. Talked to Backtrack, specifically the guy on the factory floor who builds them and his only concern was the overall length of the finished product. It is possible tho. I opted to live with it the way it was.
    What was the concern with the overall length?

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

5. Member
    Think I was only cutting off a foot or so of tongue in front of the brake fluid reservoir, and adding roughly 3'. Makes the tongue pretty long for a swing away.
    2018 X19 Pro
    2018 Mercury 150 ProXS
    10" Hydraulic Atlas
    Helix 9 SI
    Helix 7
    Minn Kota 80# Fortrex

My boatmate with ufp swing away hitch was 3’ or so. My xpress needs another 3’- it looks like the boat is coming up the tailgate. Way too short