Vexus AVX 1980 Storage

Has anyone came up with an Idea for storing Plano tackle box storage in the front storage box on the 1980 ?

3. Member
    Most I have seen are putting the 3400, 3500, or 3700 boxes on their sides with labels to tell what is in them. Depending on arrangement, the rod lockers can have a large number of Planos and still hold some rods. All of the boxes hold a great many Plano boxes. It’s recommended to keep the heavier boxes in the back compartments to keep the boat from being too heavy to lift on to pad well. Maybe some will post photos, and if you search this forum you will find some photos of tackle storage in Vexus AVX boats.
    white Vexus AVX 1980 - white Evinrude G2 150hp HO

4. Member
    This is what I have been using in my last few boats. Makes it easy to take trays out if needed. They are utility box carriers.

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/bass...er-100030964-1

I have rods in the port side rod box and all my tackle in the center box.
    2019 Vexus 1980, Evinrude G2 150 H.O.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by icebound View Post
    This is what I have been using in my last few boats. Makes it easy to take trays out if needed. They are utility box carriers.

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/bass...er-100030964-1
    That will work! I have a lot of 3600 size boxes and this will hold about 8 of them it looks like. That’s all I will ever need of hard baits, and then I think I’ll get some clear Money Bags to hold plastics. Thanks for posting.
    white Vexus AVX 1980 - white Evinrude G2 150hp HO

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dodom View Post
    Has anyone came up with an Idea for storing Plano tackle box storage in the front storage box on the 1980 ?
    I put a big clear half sided rubbermaid container in the center and put my boxes in that and alongside it.
    VC Marine
    Cashion Rods
    Lew's
    Vexus Boats
    Evinrude

2019 Vexus 2080, 2019 ETEC G2 200HO