Onix/Solix 3.3 update released last fall ??

Well it looks like spring may have finally found Minnesota. I have Onix and Solix on my boat networked. I would like to do the last update (3.30) released last fall. I see there is a newer update for solix (3.4), but I will loose networking with Onix. I dont want to loose that. SO is the 3.3 update a good update or does it have issues? will onix and solix still network with 3.30?
    THanks
    I Spend Most of my money on fishing, fishing tackle and boats, Very little is wasted......

Yes, 3.300 is still compatible with the ONIX.
    That software version states it deals with the depth tracking, but it still has the depth glitch for some users.

3.360 with the SOLIX is when ONIX compatibility is discontinued.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

3. Member
    I just attempted to update to 3.30 from 3.11 and now my Onix is dead. It trys to boot but goes to a blank screen. 2 hours on Live Chat with the help desk and they want me to send it in and are obligated to quote me $470 plus tax for "repair". IT WAS NOT BROKEN. It was working fine. Dang it. Any ideas?

4. Member
    call C/S tomorrow and explain everything to them. Might get a better answer

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jgfred View Post
    I just attempted to update to 3.30 from 3.11 and now my Onix is dead. It trys to boot but goes to a blank screen. 2 hours on Live Chat with the help desk and they want me to send it in and are obligated to quote me $470 plus tax for "repair". IT WAS NOT BROKEN. It was working fine. Dang it. Any ideas?
    It happens.. I have experienced this as well. With the same answer you got. I was fortunate enough to send it in with the help of a hb dealer for no cost. This however was some years ago.