2010 250 pro xs 3 beep alarm

1B807424
    2010 optimax 250 pro xs
    25 p Fury
    Over 15 psi on analog gauge.
    I took my boat out this morning and was idling out letting it warm up. And I got 3 loud beeps and 2-4 min later 3 more beeps. I can not find any thing about 3 beeps every thing talks about 4 beeps. I counted each time and it was 3 each time.
    Any help is appropriated thanks

2. Member
    Your boat is the same as your truck, if you have a fault, then the fault needs read on a scan tool to determine what the fault is.

Click on this>>> "My warning horn went "Beep".... or "Beep Beep Beep Beep""

3. Member
    That's not much help. I am not taking it to the deal because they screwed me hard core last time.
    I know there is a dig. chart some where for the beeps.

4. Member
    You asked for "Any help is appropriated"

I gave you the BEST help anyone can give you......Anything else is just a GUESS, without any facts or evidence. The faults need read plain and simple.

5. Member
    I assure you any “chart” you find will not have the specific information you need. The link Savage sent details how and why you can’t diagnose it based on alarm pattern. Literally your only option is to pay a dealer to read it for you or purchase 3rd party diagnostic equipment that can be had for 500-800 dollars. Modern injected motors are too complex to only alarm with 4-5 patterns like our old carbureted motors.