PII with front RAM Mount

Hoping some one can reply with some pics of their front sonar mounted on a RAM or similar mount. I bought a Helix 9 today to replace the Helix 7 that came on my 2018 PII. I wanted a bigger screen, me being 6'4" and having bad eyesight sucks...lol.. I got a smoking deal on the Helix 9 DI. I just don't know with mount to go with. Any suggestions or pics would be appreciated. Thanks
    Brad Krone

2. Member
    I took a quick pic of mine. Larger RAM mount with short arm, mounted in well on the bow. Sorry, not the best pic, but you get the idea. Helix 10 di is the unit.

3. Member
    I have the larger ram mount on the front of my P2. I will go with the Balzout mount next time.
    2019 BCB Classic
    Merc V8 200 4S

4. Member
    Thanks for the pic and the info guys. I am wondering if the RAM swing arm mount will fit in the bay. My only fear with the normal RAM is how much higher the graph will be. We beach our boats a lot down here in Florida and I'm getting older and my wife is 5'1" so stepping over the graph on a RAM will be fun of it sits up higher. The RAM swing arm looks to be lower profile. Just not sure it will fit up front.
    Brad Krone