Polyurea flooring

Mr. Clark, Are there any videos or pictures of the Polyurea flooring on a 1880/1980 AVX?

2. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    We have not done any thing specific to the ployurea flooring,
    but this flooring is standard on our center console, if you look at the center console boats there will be pictures of the poly flooring.
    but we have a very aggressive summer schedule for our advertising guy doing photo shoots, and writing detail specs.

"Success is never owned, it is rented, and the rent is due every day."

3. Member
    Check out KB's post in my thread.

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=967550

It looks very sharp. Darker shade than the CC's.

1 thing I find annoying is the front compartments still have carpet.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BoatNoobie View Post
    Check out KB's post in my thread.

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=967550

It looks very sharp. Darker shade than the CC's.

1 thing I find annoying is the front compartments still have carpet.

ok... now I really want one. As long as the compartments are waterproof I wouldn’t mind the carpet in the front compartments especially the rod lockers. I think the back ones don’t have carpet which is where I keep my oil, bass boat saver and etc.

Mr. Clark, I travel for work in the southeast. Would you know if any of your dealers in TN, AL, LA, MS or Central AR would have any polyurea boats in stock that I could look at?

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wall3315 View Post
    ok... now I really want one. As long as the compartments are waterproof I wouldn’t mind the carpet in the front compartments especially the rod lockers. I think the back ones don’t have carpet which is where I keep my oil, bass boat saver and etc.

Mr. Clark, I travel for work in the southeast. Would you know if any of your dealers in TN, AL, LA, MS or Central AR would have any polyurea boats in stock that I could look at?
    From what I've seen, the rear compartments are waterproof, since they are solid fiberglass bins.

The front compartments, I don't think they are waterproof. Sure they have a seal on top but I suspect the "box" is nothing but mated aluminum. Probably spot welded. You will have gaps along all the seams. If water splashes over the front or sides, I have a feeling water will work it's way in. The carpet is there to hide the ugliness of this but the spin is it's for a soft surface for your gear.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wall3315 View Post

you can come to my house and see mine if you want. Message me