Thread: Jacob Wheeler

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Member
    I really love watching his Vlogs.... they are not just self promotion stuff, but shows what life is like as a professional fisherman. Hats off to him at the success he has achieved, wife, family, new baby, Love the Dog... etc.

Met him at Lake Raven when they were at Conroe.Him and some others came to Raven to do photo shoots.He was a great guy to talk to, he even put me in one of his You Tube videos.

3. Member
    I had a chance to meet him at the BPT in Dayton TN a few weeks ago. He was one of the few pro's that walked around the crowd after his time on stage to take pictures, autographs and shake people's hand. He was a very pleasant young man and took some time to talk to the youngsters in the crowd.
    Mike
    Ranger Z520
    Mercury 250 Pro XS

4. fish8503@yahoo.com GOTTA BIG SACK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wvbassmaster View Post
    Haters gonna Hate!!!
    I actually like him. Just figured it would get the haters fired up this morning. I don’t really care what any man wears.
    2021 Skeeter ZX150
    2020 Sea Doo GTI se 170

Quote Originally Posted by Dan21XRS View Post
    Maybe they're getting a dig in to trigger the Wheeler fanboys... He's already got a limit... Just a thought... Dan
    Couldnt tell you a thing about him other than his affiliation with Duckett, and that he is from Indianapolis. The flat brim thing is old news, people should find something else to rip on him for.

... Holden
    Last edited by Holden; 04-19-2019 at 03:04 PM.

6. Member
    I got the honor of being a marshall for him on Kentucky lake I was always a fan but even more after spending the day with him, he's a great guy and very talented. Its good to see a hoosier doing well.
    Dave
    2023 Ranger Z518/ Mercury 200 Pro XS

7. Member
    Marshalled with him in South Dakota last year. He had me come up on the front deck to show me what he was looking for while drop shotting etc. He was an absolute pleasure to be with all day

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mdhunter View Post
    Marshalled with him in South Dakota last year. He had me come up on the front deck to show me what he was looking for while drop shotting etc. He was an absolute pleasure to be with all day
    I really like when he’s was in BASS live and basically told you from Rod to Reel to line, technique and bait to why he was using that bait.
    Go Jacob!
    Russell Winneberger
    2002 Stratos 20 XL
    ColorVision Painting

The hate and dislike for him makes me scratch my head. Guy always explains what and why he is doing it, seems to carry himself well, seems couteous and respectful and pretty clean cut. I don't get it.

10. robdy72
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    The hate and dislike for him makes me scratch my head. Guy always explains what and why he is doing it, seems to carry himself well, seems couteous and respectful and pretty clean cut. I don't get it.
    I 2nd that.

11. Scraps
    Think of the number of young guns that have come along after him, similar to him. It's pretty impressive in his so far short career.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

12. Member
    Agree with Mark. All the hate can not be just because of the way he wears a hat brim can it?

Quote Originally Posted by Holden View Post
    God that shit is played out. Get some more material.
    No shit huh...who gives a damn how he wears his frickin’ hat. My god get over it!

He’s got a pretty good YouTube channel.
    2017 Ranger Z520c "Blackout Edition"
    2017 Mercury Optimax ProXS 250
    HB Solix 12 G3 MSI+, Solix 12 G2 MSI+, Solix G2 MDI+, Solix 12 2d/gps, Ultrex Mega360, Mega Live
    NRA Life Member
    -Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour-

15. Member
    Thanks for posting that was a cool picture with him in a different enviroment.

16. Member
    It's called jealous envy or ignorance, take your pick.

17. Member
    I really like Jacob and his buddy MDJ. I just wish they still fished the big stage.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.

--Voltaire

18. Member
    Regardless of what he wears he can flat out catch fish. Enjoyed watching his video on how he learned to skip baits, he is prob one of the best at it imo.

19. Member
    Plus he's kicking butt on Jeopardy!!
    Wave Therapy

20. Panfish Forum Moderator SOONER*REDNECK's Avatar
    Fisher 1710C - Mercury 60 Horse 4 stroke
    **Crappie Fishing Fool**

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast