Nitro Livewell Pumps?

Hi everyone. I just bought a new to me 2001 Nitro 901 CDX and love it!
    The livewell pumps seem to have some issues and I’d like to replace them. I was wondering if any of you know what size the original pumps were in this boat as well as the make of them. I’d like to only have to remove the access plate just once if possible. Any info you could give me would be a big help.
    Thanks.

2. Member
    Can you post some pics of them?

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JimTR196 View Post
    Hi everyone. I just bought a new to me 2001 Nitro 901 CDX and love it!
    The livewell pumps seem to have some issues and I’d like to replace them. I was wondering if any of you know what size the original pumps were in this boat as well as the make of them. I’d like to only have to remove the access plate just once if possible. Any info you could give me would be a big help.
    Thanks.
    Just replaced one for my port side livewell. My 901 is a 2003, and it has the 500 gph pumps which looked like they could've come as the original pumps. I chose the same brand replacement pumps made by Rule, and the same gph. Quick and easy install. Let me know if you have more questions, I can help.
    2003 Nitro 901 CDX w/2021 Mercury ProXS 4 Stroke, 6" Slide Master Jackplate, Dual 8' Power Pole Blades, 22P Fury prop, Minnkota Ultrex 112