20cc Wiring Harness

Anyone have pics of how it’s ran from the factory? I’m redoing a boat and it was rolled up in the bottom

I would look at marine wiring color codes and string it out according to where they go. I bet youll find itll fall into place

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

3. Member
    I’m meaning like what size of the boat. I have it all payed out color wise already. The harness seems short every where way I try to run it unless I run it right down middle box. Lol

Well on a cc everything is in the middle. It cant run from the side then go under the floor over to the console. Put all the spade connectors for the fuse panel and switches right where the console is and the rest will fall into place

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

5. Member
    That’s what I was looking at. I was gonna extend them all and run down side of boat and back up through the hole on floor.

6. Member

Harness

Quote Originally Posted by James john View Post
    That’s what I was looking at. I was gonna extend them all and run down side of boat and back up through the hole on floor.
    On my 95 cc20 it runs down right side under seat to middle and up to console. Also from bow panel down right side to under seat and up to console (right side of console.)trolling motor wires down left side.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowroll View Post
    On my 95 cc20 it runs down right side under seat to middle and up to console. Also from bow panel down right side to under seat and up to console (right side of console.)trolling motor wires down left side.

Perfect. I thought that’s how it was suppose to run but my wires are way too short to make that run like you are saying. I ran mine down center rod locker into a small hole that came out into console area. I might redo it and extend all the wires to run like urs. Mine is a 95 also!