Live well pumpout

Hey, Guys I have a livewell pump out pump I need to replace. I was wondering does that pump also work as the aerator or recirculate or is it just for pumpout. Just wondering if I have to replace more then one pump. TIA

2. Member
    It's just for pump out

3. Member
    Before you start getting parts and tearing into the boat make sure it’s just not a blown fuse. I don’t know how old your boat is but mine is a 2018. I took mine to the dealer and told him the pump went out and asked him to replace it. He took the fuse panel off and pulled the fuse and swapped it out with a new one. Bingo fixed it in like 2 mins. He gave me a spare in case it happens again. Based on my experience of him telling me it’s rarely a bad pump and most often the fuse I’d check that first.

4. Member
    Those push fuses go out like crazy. I have replaced 6 of them I think so far.
    2018 Phoenix 920 / Mercury 250R

5. Member
    Ok I’ll check that. Do they go bad or are they just a reset

6. Member
    My Phoenix is a 2012 721 and the pump worked and then it stopped by worked again and then it stopped but has not worked since. Been a few months now and I noticed that I believe either the recirculating or the aerator pump that’s not working either

7. Member
    You did not hear this from me but I have heard some try next larger size fuse.........probably just a rumor.....huh?

8. Member
    I figured it out it was a loose wire but still have to replace the port side pump out . I will check to make sure that it’s not stopped up but I’m sure it will have to be replaced