Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Member rgbasser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Oxford IA
    Posts
    171

    Great Lakes Bfl division

    New to the Midwest, looking for a boater to link with in the Bfl Great Lakes division this year....basnbuks@yahoo.com
    Wanna kill a Iowa giant?

  2.  
  3. Member basshole51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sun Prairie, WI
    Posts
    2,425
    #2
    if you are on facebook there is a page for GL divison as well...lots more traffic on it....

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1002557973136640/
    "Any pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself"

  4. Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    1,475
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by rgbasser View Post
    New to the Midwest, looking for a boater to link with in the Bfl Great Lakes division this year....basnbuks@yahoo.com
    Might be helpful if you said where you are located? Bristol VA is not the Midwest.. Lol

  5. Member rgbasser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Oxford IA
    Posts
    171
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by b*******51 View Post
    if you are on facebook there is a page for GL divison as well...lots more traffic on it....

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1002557973136640/
    Thank you
    Wanna kill a Iowa giant?

  6. Member rgbasser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Oxford IA
    Posts
    171
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by exx1976 View Post
    Might be helpful if you said where you are located? Bristol VA is not the Midwest.. Lol
    There ya go fixed that, I never gave it a thought
    Wanna kill a Iowa giant?