Interested in experience with on Razor by Croxton and Bob's Machine Shop propellers

I have 2017 Triton TRX Patriot with a 250 Optimax Proxs 2 stroke. Was running a Fury 25p 4 blade, which I really liked, but it slung a blade and I am shopping around now. I "think" based on how I load the boat, I am a bit bow heavy and thus from my readings it would be good to experiment with a prop that has more cupping. I have a 3 blade fury 25p and a Tempest 4blade 25p and have been switching back and forth. The fury has the best holeshot of the 2 interestingly enough. But, I see that Mark has his own line of props called Razor and that Bob's Machine shop has the PowerTech line.

I am leaning on Marks because of all the rave reviews on anything he does, but wanted the BBC's experiences and thoughts on the 2 prop lines and pitch recommendations.

Many thanks...
    2017 Triton TRX Patriot w/250 ProXS Optimax

Get Mark to work the Tempest

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Squire View Post
    I have 2017 Triton TRX Patriot with a 250 Optimax Proxs 2 stroke. Was running a Fury 25p 4 blade, which I really liked, but it slung a blade and I am shopping around now. I "think" based on how I load the boat, I am a bit bow heavy and thus from my readings it would be good to experiment with a prop that has more cupping. I have a 3 blade fury 25p and a Tempest 4blade 25p and have been switching back and forth. The fury has the best holeshot of the 2 interestingly enough. But, I see that Mark has his own line of props called Razor and that Bob's Machine shop has the PowerTech line.

I am leaning on Marks because of all the rave reviews on anything he does, but wanted the BBC's experiences and thoughts on the 2 prop lines and pitch recommendations.

Many thanks...
    There is no such thing as a "Tempest 4blade".......

4. Member
    Have the Tempest worked and run it. It will carry the bow higher than the Fury 3.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage View Post
    There is no such thing as a "Tempest 4blade".......
    You are correct. Its a Trophy Plus 4 blade 25p
    2017 Triton TRX Patriot w/250 ProXS Optimax

6. Banned
    The Razor XL will give you a lot of stern lift, almost feel un-natural... It was a little slower than the Tempest B&B'd by Mark but I used it when I went to Erie and St. Clair... Bought it for my Stratos 210 Champion Elite... Dan