Solix G2 3.4 upgrade question

Humminbird sent me the 3.4 upgrade and I am sending it to a 32gb 80mb 10 san disk ultra plus card. All I am getting is failed, do I need to do something to the download other than just sending it to my card.

2. Member
    Did you unzip?

3. Member
    No I didn't I will see if I can do that. Thanks

4. Member
    1. Save the zipped file to your PC (this will most likely be saved in your Downloads folder)
    2. Once saved to your PC, right click on the file name and select Extract All.
    3. Once this dialog box appears, click on Extract, this will then begin the extraction and saving process. Be sure to remember the destination of the file
    4. You will then have two folder with the same name, one is zipped, the other is unzipped. Open the unzipped filed.
    5. Once you open the unzipped file, copy and paste all of these files to the SD card you plan to update your unit with. You must have at least 960 MB of free space on this card.
    6. Ins

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ntslam View Post
    1. Save the zipped file to your PC (this will most likely be saved in your Downloads folder)
    2. Once saved to your PC, right click on the file name and select Extract All.
    3. Once this dialog box appears, click on Extract, this will then begin the extraction and saving process. Be sure to remember the destination of the file
    4. You will then have two folder with the same name, one is zipped, the other is unzipped. Open the unzipped filed.
    5. Once you open the unzipped file, copy and paste all of these files to the SD card you plan to update your unit with. You must have at least 960 MB of free space on this card.
    6. Ins
    Thank You for the detailed instructions I will give it a shot tomorrow.

6. Member
    I still can not get it to work I might see if they will mail me one. All I get is failed.

7. Member
    Is this what should be on the card
    Attached Images Attached Images

8. Member
    I finally got it to update.

9. Member