Ultrex Ipilot Link spot lock issue

I am having an issue with my ultrex Ipilot link, when I set the anchor function it will work for a while and then the troll motor will rotate to the reverse position, make an chirp and quit holding the spot. At the point it will not respond at all with the remote. I have to move with the foot control and it actually delays on response like it is being woken up.

Anyone else experience this issue? Have suggestions on how to address?

2. Member
    Sounds like the foot pedal and/or Ultrex is hitting something. Any resistance will cause it to chirp, meaning kicked out of spot lock / anchor.

There is a service bulletin out from HB. Apparently there is a zip tie under the foot pedal that doesn’t allow the TM to do a complete rotation. It seems to stop just before it reaches the end of the rotation. Mine did the same thing you can call HB and they will send you a .jpeg where to remove the zip tie. If you can bring it to an authorized service center
    Chris Hoffman
    Londonderry, NH

2022 SKEETER FXR20 APEX w/ 250hp SHO
    1x APEX 13 MSI+, 1x Solix 12 chirp MSI+ G3, 1x Solix 15 chirp MSI+ G3. AS GPS HS, Mega 360 Imaging. MK Ultrex MDI w/ iPilot link, MegaLive with Targetlock and 8’ MK
    Raptors and Ionic Lithium Batteries

><((((º>`·.¸¸´¯`·.¸><(((º>`·.¸¸´¯`·.¸><(((º>.·´¯`·. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>`·.¸¸. ·´ ¯`·...><(((º>