Now it Boggs down

need a little direction.....92 johnson 175 2 stk.....so i re kitted all my carbs (johnson kit) CDI blue wires for opticle 2000 system wires, they said they changed the style and it's good to use. changed all coils OEM i think.... but there new for johnson 175 , 2 new johnson thermostats.

Went to the lake and very little power so back to the ramp. looking for anything obvious , plugs look fine except for one. looks no fire markings.. all comp.plugs are at 100 .....I switched back to my original coils ...lake test in the morning. Fred you mention something about those bowl orfices....there all seated and snug..
    If I cant get it.... it's off to the shop...probably something simple that I cant see.
    Thank for listening.

2. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Have a timing light? If you do, hook it up to each plug wire and shoot the timing disk on the flywheel that will tell you if you are firing on all 6 at the correct time. the timing disk is marked for each cylinder so if you put the lead on #1 plug and shoot the disk it will flash on #1 then move to #2 and repeat. If the light flashes on any other cylinder than the one you are shooting, you've found your issue. Sometimes it is best not to mess with success.