Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by pavi69 View Post
    Attachment 364158

Attachment 364159

Attachment 364160

I have 6' head room standing at the console. The back straps can be shortened and the front lengthened to move the top further to the rear. Likewise, you can move it forward so someone can fish off the rear deck.
    I attached to the hand rails(pic 3), two screws on each side. When folded down it lays on the top cap and on top of the fuel caps. This makes it possible to open the rear hatches without moving the Bimini. Right above Pantera and by the rear buoy, on each side I put self sticking rubber strips to keep the metal bracing from scratching the top cap.
    Nice! I hope you enjoy it!

Quote Originally Posted by I.P. Freely View Post
    Nice! I hope you enjoy it!
    After two heart attacks, it was a Bimini or give up the lake in the Texas summer sun.

P01135809

Have thought about this for years but when I was young my ego wouldn't allow it, LOL. Now that I'm up ( and up, up ) in age, my philosophy on everything today is, "who cares. " My wife has complained for years about the heat and sun & always wanted me to find some shade, which is hard to do on a lake. After seeing all these tops, I don't have any doubts now.

Quote Originally Posted by tracer1 View Post
    Have thought about this for years but when I was young my ego wouldn't allow it, LOL. Now that I'm up ( and up, up ) in age, my philosophy on everything today is, "who cares. " My wife has complained for years about the heat and sun & always wanted me to find some shade, which is hard to do on a lake. After seeing all these tops, I don't have any doubts now.
    Most boats (cruisers, ski boats, pontoon boats, bay boats, etc) on the Lake have Bimini tops but Bass boats don’t. It’s all about what works for you! And I know this is a shock to Bass boat owners, but people that don’t fish don’t care about how a Bass boat looks with or without a bimini top, lol. It’s all about the other boats!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123