Helix 9 and 7 install with pics + question

Wanted to both share my recent install and get input on opinions on placement. I purchased a used 2010 Stratos 176 which came with a Helix 7 DI G2. I purchased a Helix 9 SI mega, and a Helix 7 SI G2N at some of the closeout sales at year end with the intention of networking the two and adding SI. Using learnings from this site, I installed both recently and also adding a bow mount. The previously 'professionally' installed 7DI was tied into the boat wiring, and gave a low signal every time I started the engine.

I mounted 9 over the console and utilized the previous ram mount for a 7 at the console. Added a breaker wired with 8 ga wire to a Blue Sea 12 circuit block I installed under the console for the Helix units and anything I might add later. Upgraded size 24 battery to 27. Now powers up great, no signal loss. I've included pics. I also purchased 15' ethernet, so if I change the placement of the 7 g2n from console to bow or other network to the bow, I've got cable in place to do it. Took it out on the water for a quick test and the images looked good, and most importantly my bilge was still bone dry. As a newbie, it's nerve racking drilling holes in the transom!

What I'm hoping to get input on is how would you arrange the Helix 7 units. My plan is us the 7 g2n at console next to 9 to share waypoints the SI transducer (which worked well) and use the old 7 Di at bow with TM transducer. I can also see the benefit of using the networked 7 g2n at the bow, and using the old 7 for mapping only at console. with the setup, I can easily sway the two provided I extend the network cable to the front which is easy.

Thanks again, the site has been a great source of info and I appreciate any feedback or suggestions on the install. best regards.
    IMG_4065.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Strahan; 04-16-2019 at 07:44 PM.