BCB Lynx Livewell question / issue

So I noticed when fun fishing and I start the day with no water in the live well it will fill up to what appears to be the water line. When tournament fishing the live well will lose water after a long run. I pulled the boat out the other day with live well full. Water was draining out of the port intake... nothing out of the starboard. I'm thinking the valve in the port side intake is not functioning properly. Is there an easy check or fix for this. My dealer is 14 hours away.... I'd prefer to do it myself.

2. Member
    Someone correct me if I am wrong but check the inline check valves and make sure they are installed correctly . If they are backwards or on the wrong side that would be the result .

There is only one valve on a BCB system. That valve has a slight detent when on Fill or Auto. The Empty setting drains the Wells. If the drain is on Empty and it fills, then you have a cable slipped most likely. The cable is clamped with one screw on the valve and figure out one end setting and pull the cable to the Bob end, and tighten the clamp.

if you need help contact Service and let’s them know your distant from a dealership and we will try to help!

Sorry for the issue, though we aren’t leaving the valve after two (2) Polls here and About 80-90% want the valve.