BBC SPONSOR

Big Bass Tour - Lake Murray - May 3-5

Getting closer! If you haven't already, be sure to get registered today! All reg and payout info at www.bigbasstour.com

2. Member
    Who caught them and where? I was lost Sunday.

3. Member
    We didn't do too bad Fri and Sat. Sunday was tough with the wind. On a side note. I was glad to see that young man win the boat. 18 yr fishing out of an aluminum duck boat from what I heard. I saw them present the package to him. Appeared to be a good kid.

4. Member
    Caught all of them but one small one in the mouth ! :) Friday was pretty good for me had around 19 pounds with a nice kicker to cut a check. Saturday was terrible couldn't catch one over 3.
    Sunday I had around 16 pounds with the biggest being 3.90. Trolling motor battery's were dead by 10.
    These damn fish are a pain to catch !! I was covered in fish all weekend just very very hard to get to bite! Pretty impressive weights taking a 4.5 or better every hour for 10th.

5. Member
    Caught plenty of fish but nothing over 3.5 for me. Had a big one take right at the boat but never got a hook in him on Saturday. After that pretty much demoralized haha. Sunday killed me with the wind. My old flats boat I fish out of is more of a sail. Glad they moved it up in the year vs last two years.

6. Member
    The wife and I did well on friday and saturday. We didn't pay for Sunday but, fished for fun anyway and only boated two fish. Our biggest fish of the weekend was a 3.5 lber. Had one good one on on Saturday and it came undone at the boat. Did catch a big cat that gave us a glimmer of hope for just a second. Was our first time fishing Murray. We had a good time. Hope to maybe come back again. Everyone we talked to was really nice and friendly. Can't wait to try it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Astyle954 View Post
    Who caught them and where? I was lost Sunday.
    It will be a rare day that you will see a quality Lake Murray report in this forum. Typically most are running a herring spawn bite in late april thru may down there. The better fish typically come from the down lake area in my experience.
    2022 Blazer 675 Ultimate
    2022 Merc 300 Pro XS
    2017 YZ250F
    Kenny Hollingsworth<<<<<<<<<MY NAME!
    828 674 6752
    Hendersonville NC<<<<MY LOCATION!!