919 front tackle compartment

I’m having trouble exactly figuring the best way to optimize how my tackle needs to be laid out inside the front tackle compartment. Mainly the very front portion. I can’t really thing out how store tackle in there. How are you guys using the space? If you have any pictures. Pm me and you can’t text them to me. Any info would help!
    2005 Champion 198 SC
    2022 Yamaha sho 225hp

2. Member
    I run 3700s down center. Gal Ziplocks of soft plastics on left shelf, (3) 3700s vertical + mix of things on right shelf.

I'm with you, can't figure out best way to utilize space in front of center 3700 storage, up underneath front deck area.. Usually a hodgepodge for me LOL.

3. Member
    I took that black plastic part out of mine. I bought a 1.75” desk plug for the hole, filled the screw holes with white silicone, and built dividers out of pvc trim plank. If you shop around, you will find the type without the wood grain texture on one side. Several people have done the same and if you do a search you will find several posts on the topic with lots of pictures.
    2015 Phoenix 819

4. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com