Lund Renegade Prop (115 Pro XS)?

Pulled the trigger on the Lund 1875 Renegade a few weeks ago - too good of a deal to pass up and after seeing the boat really fits my style of fishing perfectly. Excited to get it home in about a week (Talons, Ultrex & Garmin graphs going on as we speak).

I run a lot of shallow flowages & river systems as well - so went with a 4" Atlas on the back (also based on recommendations from a few guys I know who have run the boat a ton with & without). But, where there seems to be some differing opinions is prop.

With the 115 Pro XS - what are guys running for Stainless Props? Seems like X7 'might' be the best, but 17 or 19 pitch? Curious if anyone has experience with this, thanks all!

2. Member
    Congratulations on the new boat. A Lund Renegade 1875 (white) is #1 on my next boat list. I love how level they sit on the water, and the riveted construction is a big plus in my book.

Sorry can’t offer advice on your prop.

3. Member
    Hey Wiel, did you buy the leftover 2018 that was at Plowman's?

4. Member
    I did not - guess you were trying to connect my location with dealer? That was outdated, do not live in northern WI anymore.

5. Member
    Yes, I saw Minocqua and just made the assumption. Plowman's had one that I looked at last summer when it first came it. I ultimately ended up going with a different brand, however. It was still on their website until very recently. With the timing and location, I just assumed that was the one you got. It was a sharp boat; black with raised red lettering. Matched perfectly with the Pro XS. It sounds like you got one hell of a nice boat on the way. The decks on that thing are bigger than big! Enjoy and may it bring you many good years.

6. Member
    19 Spitfire X7 is what Lund recommends on that boat with that engine.