Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    My experience with a NON-worked 24 Fury 3 was not good, but I hear Ronnie can work magic plus I tend to carry a heavy load. Best for me load carrying was the 24 Fury 4 and best overall was the 24 Tempest Plus. Key with any of them is to start with JP LOW, like near the bottom! Play with JP & trim as you build speed; but my experience was that the Lynx like most BCB doesn't like or require a lot of trim. The Tempest seemed to be the best cross-over between carrying a load better than the Fury 3 but with more bow lift without additional trim than either of the other two; I found it the 'easiest' to drive of the three in most circumstances. I do suspect the Fury 3, especially worked would get the node for top speed but 72+ with any of them is a given.

2. Member
    Just had a Fury 25 3 blade worked by Ronnie and it is night and day difference! 2018 250 Pro XS 2 stroke on 2018 Lynx, I saw 75 last time out and it is like a whole new boat now! I tried a 24 & 25 stock and they were about the same with a better hole shot from the 24 but now the worked 25 is even better than the 24 on the hole shot! It is worth it if you are not happy with the way the Lynx runs with stock props.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234