May be a stupid question... pp issue

so I took my boat out for the first time this year. And I have a 2015 sportsman power pole and for some reason I can’t get it to deploy either with the remote or by the pump. The light is blinking green. Can it just be something stupid like debris is the reservoir clogging up the screens or is the motor fried any input would be greatly appreciated

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    have you ever changed your fluid in 4 years?, can you physically hear the motor run when you hit the down button? If you dont hear the motor at all then sounds like a bad board. Call power pole and have them run a diagnostic thru the app. if you can hear the motor click on it could be debris in the screen however this has warning signs noisy laboring motor, poles slow to deploy and retract.. think you would have seen the warning signs. Did you leave your onboard charger connected all winter, and leave power on to the pumps by any chance.?

3. Member
    I changed the fluid and I don’t hear the motor when I press the button and yes I did leave everything hooked up over winter but I did not have the charger plugged in at all over winter. But I did not have any of the warning signs that you mentioned. Thank you very
    much for the input I greatly appreciate it i will give power pole a call tomorrow

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Betting on a board, they will get you fixed right up.

5. Member
    Thank you